[kwlug-disc] Meeting Monday will bring three years of linux Magazine and a few Wired for the taking

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 19:59:05 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am doing some spring cleaning... (I finally got around to it in the fall)

As much as I enjoy reading and collecting magazines, I decided that I need the space for other things (Like being able to freely more the vacuum cleaner and duster)

It includes all the issues from  October 2009 - December 2012.

Given that all of them came with DVDs and given that I don't seem to have enough time for distrohoping, I will also bring all the CDs.

If there are not takers at the meeting (or through the mailing list) they will all go to the recycling bin.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx