[kwlug-disc] ssh into remote with initial command, and stick!

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu May 23 12:01:06 EDT 2013

D'OH!

<sigh>

Thank you for the clear thinking.

Still puzzled though, as to why something like 'bash -lsc top' doesn't
leave bash sticking around after top.

In googling around I did come across one reference to this being closed
off at some time in the past, it being considered a security hole.

I'm just not entirely clear on what / why what's going on, is.