[kwlug-disc] UPnP 'dropbox'/ftp download / sync equivalent?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue May 7 13:58:53 EDT 2013

I just saw that. It's been running for several hours now - it isn't
seeing anything.

The way I read it, djmount /mnt/<mountpoint> and it goes out and scans
the world, presenting a tree of devices / content within the mountpoint.

No joy here so far.

You talk about mounting the camera, but from what I can see that type of
operation isn't in play here. What am I missing?

(The camera is out there on my local net just doing its thing. I'm
expecting djmount to find it, map it, and I should see things start to
show up.)

??? (Suggestions?)