[kwlug-disc] Debian Wheezy release party at KWLUG?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri May 3 11:13:21 EDT 2013

So what's the plan for this? I am sending out the announcement email
this evening (hopefully around 6pm, but you know me) and would like to
either state that there will be an event, or leave the thing well
enough alone.

One idea might be to have an after-party (at SJK or elsewhere). The
space is booked until 5pm on Monday, so a before-party is not
feasible. A during-party is possible, but we have two great
presentations lined up, and I don't want to disturb them.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org