[kwlug-disc] ColourHug

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed May 1 15:27:33 EDT 2013

What is this? What does it do? OK, colour profiles. What does that mean?
How does it work? Why would I want you to profile my laptop?

FAQs? We don't need no hughski FAQs! We need a presentation!

--Bob.

On 13-05-01 01:15 PM, Chris Irwin wrote:
> I had previously mentioned that I received a Colour Hug device for
> creating colour profiles for displays, and that I would be bringing it
> to a future meeting. If nobody remembers that, it's because it was
> June 2012!
>
> I will definitely be at the May meeting, and definitely have the
> ColourHug device with me. And this time, I mean it! :)
>
> If anybody wants to have a profile created for their laptop, I can run
> a some on a first-come first-serve basis at the meeting, provided I
> can set up at the back where I can hear the ZFS talk without
> distracting Lori.
>
> For more information about the ColorHug, check out the website. In
> particular, read the FAQ if you're interested in having a profile created.
>
> ColourHug: http://hughski.com/
>
> FAQ: http://hughski.com/faq.html
>
> --
> Chris Irwin
> <chris at chrisirwin.ca <mailto:chris at chrisirwin.ca>>

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413