[kwlug-disc] Thunderbird question

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Mar 4 12:38:37 EST 2013

Need more information:  What mail client? What platform? Whose mail
server? Server storage (IMAP)? Or local storage? Just message from this
list?  Just messages from any mailing lists?  Does "my messages" mean
messages you've written?  Or does "my messages" mean  messages that
arrive in your mailbox addressed to you?

--Bob.