[kwlug-disc] rogers cable modem upgrade?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:40:44 EDT 2013

I know what you mean, John.  I used to be with Bell DSL before I switched
to TekSavvy.  I actually kept both accounts going for some time until I
could figure out who was still sending to my Sympatico address.  Same for
my wife's address.  We're both using gmail now so we have flexibility if we
need to switch providers again (say, when Google Fiber comes to town!)