[kwlug-disc] rogers cable modem upgrade?

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:00:54 EDT 2013

Hi everyone

I just been advised by Rogers to bring in my old cable modem for a new one
or else.

Any opinions on the Rogers wireless cable modems? Are they good, or crappy?

Should I turn off my year old d-link and use their wireless?

Can I use the d-link as a wireless bridge with the Rogers Wireless?

Any nuggets of wisdom from your experience would be appreciated.

Every child born increases by one the group of people Sir Winston Churchill
called the "so many", who owe so much to the group he called the "so few".