[kwlug-disc] Need some advice/assistance on a script

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:47:27 EDT 2013

Khalid:  As near as I can tell your script is not dealing with spaces in
directory names properly.
I am getting "mv: cannot stat `Show/SFG033-07': No such file or directory"
when the file is actually "SFG033-07 - Little Shop Of Horrors - Skid
Row.cdg" in the directory "SFGD033 - Little Shop Of Horrors & The Rocky
Horror Show".

Brent