[kwlug-disc] Need some advice/assistance on a script

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:14:27 EDT 2013

I do this all the time in the Windows world, but essentially what I do is
pipe a DIR (or in this case, LS) listing to a text file, open that file up
in an editor and make a script out of by throwing in the correct move or
copy statements.  I'm sure you can do the same thing in Linux easily enough.

You might even want to throw a few PAUSE statements (or whatever the Linux
equivalent is) in at various points to give yourself an emergency exit if
things go wrong.