[kwlug-disc] YouTube link to last night's meeting.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:06:49 EDT 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvzFnUE7lkk<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvzFnUE7lkk&edit=vd>
Thanks for watching and sorry you missed the live session.  I hope that
this stream helps publicize KWLUG I know that it seems to be bringing in
several viewers from around the world already with the analytics section on
the videos that I've been posting.  I just wish that youtube would
authorize my LiveStreaming capabilities directly on there so I can skip
this middleman crap with twitch.tv which is great but ... well twitchy.