[kwlug-disc] Psst... Want to buy a phone (from Ubuntu)?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 16:17:06 EDT 2013

Thank you for the heads up!

I want to make this phone/portable computer happen. I Just pledged.

I hope they reach the goal :). Looking forward getting it in May 2014

Regarding the screen: I agree with Mark Shuttleworth, In a small device higher resolution means less brilliance.

I keep telling people that more megapixels do not equate a better camera unless it is paired with larger sensors and better electronics and firmware.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx