[kwlug-disc] March presentation needed

Fadil Berisha f.koliqi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:01:20 EST 2013

Hi Paul,

Just an idea for presentation.
I am author of port of barebox bootloader on imx23-olinuxino board

Tutorial is here: http://g-lab.ca/imx23-olinuxino-bootloader/

I can make small presentation about porting bootloader's on new
board's using imx23-olinuxino as example. imx23-olinuxino is based on
Freescale  SoC iMX23 capable to run linux.

Fadil Berisha