[kwlug-disc] [solved] convert CD collection to Linux media box.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:49:07 EST 2013

Funny I offered a while ago something like this but it didnt seem to
attract so much interest I have some magic scripts to add to a presentation
like this.  I suck at being caught off guard public speaking but I could do
a small run through on how to secure rip in lossless which might compliment
this talk.