[kwlug-disc] I've been conciddering using a proper livestream service.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:08:57 EST 2013

My issue is i'd need to hitch a carpool from lower doon by hwy 401 to the
lug to bring a desktop to the meeting to accomplish this if its possible
great! if not then I'll just run it via my laptop again i'm not really
picky the audio is fine thats the important part but in the future I'll
have a capture card and everything on my rig so I'll be able to stream even
the screen of the presenter as well in 1080