[kwlug-disc] Projector with HDMI for tonight

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jan 7 13:10:46 EST 2013

No. I have one of those too.

The micro HDMI to full HDMI is for phones and tablets to be able to display
on the TV, or an HDMI projector. The Sony Android phones that have a micro
HDMI out port come with those HDMI cables.

The one that outputs VGA is really a converter with some chips inside that
convert digital video/audio in to analog out.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Herman Gruetzmacher <hgruetzmacher at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Is that the same cable used on the Playbook? It goes from a micro
> connector to HDMI? If so I have one of those
>
>  Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken