[kwlug-disc] TouchInstallProcess - Ubuntu Wiki

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Tue Feb 19 13:54:44 EST 2013

Apparently Ubuntu for Tablets is going to have a preview release too,
possibly also this week.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/19/ubuntu-for-tablets-revealed/#continued

Personally, I think the the "attach a keyboard and run regular apps" is an
amazing feature. I hope the phone version can do that too -- dock it to my
monitor and use a bluetooth keyboard & mouse.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM, L.D. Paniak
<ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com>wrote:

> The preview of the Ubuntu phone image arrives this week.  Be prepared to
> flash your Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4 smartphones.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TouchInstallProcess
>
> The SDK looks interesting:  one binary for phone, tablet, PC and
> (eventually) TV.

Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>