[kwlug-disc] 101 things to do with your cloud <xxx> [Was: Re: Any experience with cloudatcost.com VPS?]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Dec 15 03:53:50 EST 2013

Given all this talk of ('personal') cloud <things> ...

A topic of '101 things to do with your cloud <xyz> ...' might be in order.

Great that they're out there.

To do what?

Why would one want one?

Get yours today! Why, again?

IIUC, this would also apply to one's own OwnCloud.

But also leads to the 'How to migrate your OwnCloud to the ... 'real' Cloud?

(Sorry for clouding around?)