[kwlug-disc] Which vendor for Raspberry Pi kits?

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:33:52 EST 2013

Thanks Richard this is good to know. Better to buy from a local merchant
who is in this section of computing in a serious way.

Between now and Christmas I will be taking a load of clothing to Evangel
hall in Toronto. Sometimes a go by myself, sometimes Mary comes with me. If
I fly solo I am willing to take someone along and we can go to this store
after we drop off the clothing. We can meet at #6 and the 401 and go from
there.

If you are interested send me your phone number. The down side is you may
only have a few hours notice and it may or may not happen.

johneddie.kerr at gmail.com

My raspberry Pi is one of the early 256mb models. It really is limited in
what can be done with it. I am pleased to report that it is a great editor
for Latex documents; Texedit runs great on it and I am using it to prepare
a lug presentation with the Beamer environment.

Best regards

John