[kwlug-disc] XML / XSL / XSD/ XSLT 'development' 'environment' / 'gui'?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Dec 6 16:15:45 EST 2013

Remember, the xml file is being handed to me. It contains what it contains.

<task>
   stuff
   <task>
     subtask stuff
     <task>
       ad infinitum
       <task lots more of these possible>
       </task>
     </task>
   </task>
</task>

There is css in the accompanying .xsl

Remember - the question and goal here was a GUI for taking in .xml,
.xsd, .xsl, chewing, drawing out, modifying the .xsl, and producing a
revised xsl.

Fully expect an equivalent, later, running of 'xsltproc my.xml my.xsl -o
my.html' type of thing.