[kwlug-disc] Cable Modem.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Dec 3 13:50:51 EST 2013

Thanks Khalid, remind me ...

One plugs their traditional phone handset (could be a multi-handset
cordless base station) into one of these doohickeys, and the doohickey
plugs into your local computer and/or network (non-wi-fi)? i.e. Even
with network, plugging into usb will let you choose configuration
options if so desired.

- and/or uses the BT you noted. (How does one dial with a BT headset and
net. only connection?)

- or, for that matter, when travelling and a hotel only has wi-fi?

It all just works for you? Plug and play and get on with your day?
Sufficiently good call quality, etc.?