[kwlug-disc] Introduction to Programming with Python (OT)

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 13:50:38 EST 2013

I volunteer with a group called Hackademy and will be leading to some courses
and contributing to some others.
This Saturday December 7, 2013,  We will be hosting a Python programming course.

Introduction to Programming with Python
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in use by industry
today. It is used daily in running things like Google's search engine, YouTube,
and the New York Stock Exchange. You can use it for processing text, numbers,
images, scientific data, or anything else you might work with on a computer.

This beginner course, led by Kareem Shehata and Raul Suarez, will introduce you to some
of the most basic programming concepts, and allow you to work on some
introductory coding challenges yourself. [more]
10am - 4pm, Treehaus Collaborative
Workspace, 79 Joseph Street, Kitchener
You can find more information at the Eventbrite event

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx