[kwlug-disc] Good CC content: recommendations?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 27 02:31:56 EDT 2013

There is a fair amount of stuff out there that is licenced under Creative Commons licences. For Software Freedom Day I would be interested in putting together a few playlists:

- a playlist of genuinely good CC-licenced music
- a playlist of genuinely good CC-licenced video/movies

"genuinely good" means that you would consume and enjoy this media even if it was not CC-licenced.

If you would be interested in consuming and reviewing some CC-licenced media to see whether it is genuinely good, I can forward some resources that I have found. (But you could probably find some yourself.)

- Paul