[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day: help wanted

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 17 22:58:03 EDT 2013

Ralph Janke has kindly arranged for us to hold the Software Freedom
Day event on Sept 28 at Kwartzlab.

I have put together a mailing list for organizers. This list is
intended for those who are actually going to help make the event
happen, so there is a hoop to jump through: emailing
sfd at theworkingcentre.org and saying you would like to be on the list.
(You can do this even if you have already said you are helping out.)

We have a few volunteers so far, but we could use a lot more help:
people to help give short talks and workshops, people to help with
publicity, and more.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org