[kwlug-disc] Microsoft Technet shutting down, not Sysinternals

James Kelsh freshmeadow1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 09:38:22 EDT 2013

You're welcome Bob. I really enjoyed doing the presentation. Sorry about
the confusion regarding the partitioning of the hard drive, but when I did
the move from the original install of Win 7 to the VHD I had no idea I
would be doing a presentation so I took no screenshots!! :)
I hope you are correct and Sysinternals lives on. I hope I misunderstood Ed
Bott's article.
Take care, Jim