[kwlug-disc] (Easy) Linux File Sharing?

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at eits.ca
Mon Aug 5 12:04:59 EDT 2013

The same goes for NFS - you can restrict access to your network IP range
but otherwise keep it open.

Or did you want the permissions/access to auto sync across the machines
based on the auto-communicated username/pass?

With SSH, if you set up passwordless access, you can use scp easily. The
encryption overhead is very minimal on modern machines.