[kwlug-disc] Linux certs and employability

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Mon Aug 5 02:04:05 EDT 2013

On 2013-07-29 20:41, unsolicited wrote:
>  Become VERY comfortable with the command line.

My bad. I forgot to sign my earlier comment.
And agree, again, with unsolicited comment about familiarity with the
command line.

But then, I go back to JCL and punched cards, to the days before the
command line had escaped the Bell Labs where the IO device was a real
(not glass) TTY.

Many years later, and for a short time, I was a sysadm of a small UNIX
system in an R&D lab, not real "enterprise" per se. Users had terminals,
not PCs, and were connected with serial cables. So, the system was not a
"network" system either.

My apologies. I am guessing that the last parts of this post are of no
help to the OP.

Regards
jsquared