[kwlug-disc] Debian Wheezy release party at KWLUG?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Apr 28 01:07:28 EDT 2013

The KWLUG meeting, as usual, will be at 97 Victoria Street North,
upstairs at St. John's Kitchen. Map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwWZA4?m The
presentation will be by Richard Weait on tools and techniques to convert
CDs to FLAC.  But what is still to be determined is whether there should
be hats, tooters, and orange "C" food.

--Bob, who now feels happily secure from blue "X" food.  Thanx, Unsolicited!