[kwlug-disc] Debian Wheezy release party at KWLUG?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Apr 27 23:23:26 EDT 2013

... for valid values of the value ... 'food' ...

(...  possibly restricting the domain alphabets, containing the letter
X, to those commonly known on the planet earth ...?)

For the sake of Bob's well being, I'm willing to step up and protect Bob
by volunteering to consume any Blue XXX Shooters anyone is interested in
buying Bob. Cause that's the kind of guy I am, and Bob is.

Only for you, Bob, ...

Sadly, for other values of food, outside of the given domain, you're on
your own Bob. Sorry.