[kwlug-disc] Fwd: MSDN enews: Microsoft is more open than ever

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Oct 15 20:22:14 EDT 2012

Microsoft had a push that started a few years ago to play nice (real or
feigned) with web technologies, including Drupal.

They even co-sponsored some DrupalCons, and such ...

http://buytaert.net/microsoft-and-drupal

http://buytaert.net/microsoft-promoting-drupal

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/microsoft-adds-support-for-drupal-7-to-webmatrix-web-platform-installer-009926.php

--