[kwlug-disc] KW QuantalQuetzal Ubuntu 12.10 Release Party, 20 October 2012 at St. John's Kitchen

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Oct 15 18:47:44 EDT 2012

Hello Everybodee! I'm happy to announce that we'll be having the
Kitchener-Waterloo Ubuntu Release Party for the version named Quantal
Quetzal, v12.10 at St. John's Kitchen this Saturday.

The best parties always happen in the kitchen.  Although we won't have
access to the cooking facilities, bring along some snack food to share,
maybe some blank DVDs, and your laptop or netbook.

Here's the details:

Saturday, 20 October 2012 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm

St. John's Kitchen,
97 Victoria Street North
Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Map:  http://osm.org/go/ZXnwWZAk?m

Automobile parking is available through Heit Lane in the Worth A Second
Look parking lot; bicyles can be locked to railings at the entrance to
St. John's Kitchen.

Event link: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2029/detail/

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413