[kwlug-disc] OpenSUSE 12.2 out for a month now - thoughts?

Behan Webster behanw at websterwood.com
Mon Oct 15 07:01:20 EDT 2012

It has little to do with the CPU and everything to do with the peripherals and GPU; certainly if your graphics chipset isn't well supported then everything gets frustrating fast.

Any issues I've experienced with 12.04 have mostly had to do with graphics issues.

Behan

Sent from my Mobile Computer which is also a phone