[kwlug-disc] kwlug 2012, 11, 05 don't watch at the meeting.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:19:05 EST 2012

Hangouts supports screen sharing in the hangouts I'm not sure how well it
works but as I just discovered live streaming essentially this week its
still something I'm trying on.  Theres a moment here and there where the
audio goes and dies but I'll chalk it up to KDE killing the power of the
hardware its all on.