[kwlug-disc] tp-link tl-wn7200nd works out of the box in Ubuntu Natty

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:47:49 EDT 2012

I looked at that one, but couldn't find any information on whether it was
Linux compatible, so I went with:

http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=240&model=TL-WN822N

Which is a 300mbps model (not that I've hit anything above 150 on it yet)
but it too was plug and play...  Doesn't have an external antenna, but it
works very well for my Myth/XBMC box in my bedroom.  It pulled in about 20
networks, as opposed to the internal device on the Zotac Zbox, which saw 3.