[kwlug-disc] OT: Looking for a laptop technician

Tudor Holton tudor at tudorholton.com
Wed May 23 12:44:29 EDT 2012

The place was Notebook Galaxy on Weber St near the Columbia/Lancaster
intersection.   I was told specifically to ask for Vincent, and he
certainly looked at my laptop and called me twice but I never met him
(he doesn't own the place).  I was looked after by the other guy there
(possibly the owner) both when I dropped it off and picked it up.

I was weary about advertising on KWLUG particularly since Cedric sent
an email to me privately.  But I'm very happy to recommend their
services!  Their usual minimum fee is $40, and Cedric told me that
frequently that's all they'll charge + parts costs if required.  I
certainly got that impression.

Cheers,
Tudor.