[kwlug-disc] Proposal for presentation: Customizing your Android Phone

Tudor Holton tudor.holton at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 11:59:21 EDT 2012

I agree.  Might I also suggest some content on making your Android phone
run smoothly?  I seem to keep running into people who, two weeks into a
new phone, find that their phone is sluggish, slow to turn on, and
crashes frequently.  This situation, to me, seemed obvious (apps!),
until I tried it myself (and found it wasn't the whole story).  I found
some information on the internet which was very useful, but I'm sure
their is more.  There are also tonnes of misinformation and myths on the
internet, too.  RAM and CPU usage of certain ROMs would be useful, too,
for tradeoff decisions.

Cheers,
Tudor.