[kwlug-disc] Streaming Media Player for Web TV

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:27:42 EDT 2012

That's how my wife feels when I get into this stuff.  Canada on Demand is a
good system, but it's lacking a maintainer.  andre_pl on GitHub started the
plugin and howlett started working with it last November when andre_pl had
to stop, but there's been no communications back from howlett on GitHub in
regards to it's future.

I'm hoping someone picks it up, or howlett updates it.  It's a great
plugin, but it's all written in Python and I know nothing of Python.