[kwlug-disc] Appgen = MyBooks Professional?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 27 11:44:23 EDT 2012

Appgen has Windows GUI client which is what most of our customers
use.  But, I won't go into GUI side, because (1) it's Windows
software, (2) it's silly marketing distraction, (3) we don't use

GUI to write customer's business logic.

My talk will focus on (1) the underlying data structure and Appgen's
implementation of it, (2) giving you a glimpse of a real-life
example of Linux frontend POS and backend accounting.  Hopefully,
this will stimulate interest in this "untapped" market. :-)

--
William