[kwlug-disc] OT: Celebrity sightings

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Mon Jun 25 16:31:15 EDT 2012

Congrats Brent. :-)

And thanks Paul. :-)  The Debian maintainer work is just more ongoing work
to get Barry more readily accessible to the masses.  The most complete way
to install Barry is to use my own apt or yum repositories.  But a subset
is also available in Debian unstable now.

If anyone is interested in the details, feel free to send me an email.

- Chris