[kwlug-disc] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Youcanreachmehere youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:19:14 EDT 2012

Sorry Dan. That message went out as a mistake. I believe however we were in the past talking about hooditup.com. am I remembering incorrectly?
You are in my contacts I'm going to have to clean them out. But I thought... hooditup.com, once I saw your name in your message.  I'll take you out my contacts.. or did you get this when I accidentally bombed the KWLUG list today?

Joseph Wennechuk's Android

Dan's Newsletters <143news at gmail.com> wrote:

     I don't think we've ever met, why would you want me on  your list as someone who knows you when such is not the case?

Dan Hergott

On 06/22/2012 01:32 PM, Joseph Wennechuk wrote:

From Joseph Wennechuk

Technician at Unified Network Servics
Kitchener, Canada Area

- Joseph

Confirm that you know Joseph

You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA