[kwlug-disc] raspberry pi

Chris Bruner cbruner at quadro.net
Wed Jun 6 15:39:04 EDT 2012

On 6/6/2012 3:29 PM, John Van Ostrand wrote:
> [...]
It might be that my keyboard and mouse +PI draw more then the 1000ma
that the power supply is supposed to support.   It seemed more stable
without the mouse.

I'm not sure what the status is of the drivers, modprobe didn't work
under Debian, when I tried various sound drivers.   I've not had a lot
of time with it, so I'm sure things will be discovered at my end. :)

--
Chris Bruner