[kwlug-disc] Linux floorplans: solved

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Jun 3 20:01:39 EDT 2012

Just remember:

1. GIGO

2. Measure twice, cut once. Please be mindful of the sharp tools.

3. Perhaps, before going to the paint store to get that unusual shade of
pink, colour calibrate your monitor and software? Or at least find and
load its ICC profile?

Seems to me I've also come across (image?) software that will figure out
the dimensions of things in the picture for you. (Hugin comes to mind,
but I don't think that's it.)

So, scan your webcam around your room, and magic happens?
(Scan once, no cutting?)