[kwlug-disc] Android data backups

Charles McColm chaslinux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:22:41 EDT 2012

Bob the major factor in my decision to buy a Blackberry was the fact that when I bought a cheap handset from Factory Direct years ago I had no problem synchronizing and accessing it from my Linux box.

Interestingly I know of at least one model of Android that uses MTP for transfer. A Linux phone using a Microsoft protocol.

And I knew if I really got stuck with the BB I always had Berry... Also wanted to support local business.

Cheers

Charles
Blog: http://www.charlesmccolm.com/