[kwlug-disc] Anyone interested in doing a presentation on Arch linux?

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:37:45 EDT 2012

I haven't done a presentation in a while.  And I have been itching to
take a look at another distro.  Since there is interest in the topic,
if nobody else wants to have a go at this I will take a look.  I will
have some old hardware freed up in the next week or so and could delve
into it a bit.

Brent