[kwlug-disc] Wanted: help in refining presentation

Kiwi Ssennyonjo kiwi at ssenn.com
Tue Jul 24 00:16:56 EDT 2012

I have had a lot of time to research 'SAN's on a budget.

I will share my experiences

-Kiwi

On 2012-07-24, at 0:13, Colin <goodgreen at gmail.com> wrote:

I myself would like to +1 the item number 4 in the op I never heard of
nexenta before today I wonder how well it supports the cell processor in a
ps3 other than that I suggest a quick google search up of the backblaze
articles posted online titled "petabytes on a budget" I would link it here
but I'm on my Droid.