[kwlug-disc] OT: Looking for a laptop technician

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jul 17 19:01:03 EDT 2012

Based on this and similar / surrounding list discussions, a friend asked
about laptop repair and I mentioned Notebook Galaxy.

Got this back, FWIW.

<<<<<
went to Galaxy this morning. They are no longer in business, but there
was someone there who, with Vincent are continuing to repair computers
using the same address and phone number.

Just a head's up.