[kwlug-disc] OT: VoIP equipment locally

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 27 17:42:29 EST 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 05:36:45PM -0500, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> This is offtopic because it is not directly about Linux or even
> Asterisk/FreeSWITCH. I am looking for a special ATA (the Linksys
> SPA8000, which gives you 8 ports in one box), and I am not sure of
> where to find good Canadian suppliers. Does anybody have
> recommendations?

It never fails. A minute after I bombard the list with my stupid
questions, I see that Canada Computers can special order it. (I was
sure I had looked there earlier, but whatever.)

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_763&item_id=028181&sid=4j02og18ir0p0p0vdesnom82r5

I am somewhat interested in other good/reliable Canadian suppliers if
there are places "everybody uses" for VoIP related hardware like
FXS/FXO cards.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org