[kwlug-disc] Gmail doesn't see spam?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jan 9 21:36:24 EST 2012

[Thanks Chris, good to know what I was experiencing wasn't hitting the
entire list.]

[Thanks Raul, to whom I got back to elsewhere.]

Curiously, since my message, it's stopped. While grateful, it's all
rather annoying. I'll have to look more deeply into the headers next
time (I thought I had, which is why I checked with the list).

Colin K wrote, On 01/09/2012 7:28 PM:
> Gmail doesnt see spam.

Huh?

Can you explain?

First, what made you think to mention gmail? (I'm missing the context.)

Second, I thought when Google bought postini, (withdrawing services
from most non-google vendors? Or rather, most postini customers
disappearing due to exorbitantly increased costs.) it only applies
postini to its enterprise/paid gmail clients, excluding the free gmail
accounts.

Not to say that postini is the only spam tool out there, but I don't
otherwise understand your statement.