[kwlug-disc] Increased list spam? [Was: Re: Meet a girl of ...]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Jan 7 13:33:16 EST 2012

Don't know about the rest of you, but I've noticed a substantial
increase in spam since just before Christmas, including to this list.

I note that the 3 I received from the list yesterday all have multiple
'From' authors. Hitting reply all on this one, I note I see cc's that
include '6 Jan 2012 11:10:30 +0300' and '; Sat <kwlug-disct at kwlug.org>'.

So, it seems to me, these are clearly malformed messages.

Can anything be done to stop the forwarding of messages such as these
to the list?