[kwlug-disc] April presentation needed

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:23:20 EST 2012

Yeah, I don't remember proposing anything.

It's possible I could look into Ubuntu TV, but I don't know much more
about it than what's in the press releases right now.  I am tempted,
however, to try to get it running on a machine, if it's available in
any form.  Having to do a presentation on it would be good motivation
to actually do it.  I can look into it and get back to you.

Darcy.